Facebook
Twitter
       
The Most Country The Most Country

David Davis Header

Breaking: Harrison Residence Under Fire






By: Elizabeth Monte
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just before 3:30 this afternoon, a fire broke out at a residence in Harrison. 

The Harrison Fire Department responded to 102 Sherwood.

Extra firefighters were called to assist in the fire after the initial crew arrived.  The owners of the home are known at the time. 

Stay with Khoz.com for updates.


Christy - 11/14/2012 2:05:49 PM
My grandparents had this house built and I grew here. This breaks my heart! So many good memories. Praying for the family who occupied it now. I hope no one was hurt.
 
Terms Of Service  |  Privacy Statement  |  Copyright Statement  |  Advertise With Us
Copyright © and Trademark ™ 2009 All Rights Reserved
Created By: VisionAmp Studios