Facebook
Twitter
       
The Most Country The Most Country

David Davis Header

Mountain Home Woman Burned In Fire At Local Apartment

By: Staff
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Mountain Home woman sustained burns to her upper chest, arms and legs in a fire yesterday at her apartment in the Meadow Springs Apartment Complex. According to a Mountain Home Police report, 19-year-old Elizabeth Martens was advised by Baxter Regional Medical Center ambulance personnel to see a doctor.
    

Martens told police she was cooking chicken on the stove when the grease caught fire. She said she became frightened and her boy friend suggested they put the burning pan in the bath tub that had water in it. It was in the process of trying to remove the burning pan that she sustained the injuries.
     

Mountain Home firemen were on the scene about 30 minutes with minor fire damage reported. The initial alarm came in at 10:11 a.m.


 
Terms Of Service  |  Privacy Statement  |  Copyright Statement  |  Advertise With Us
Copyright © and Trademark ™ 2009 All Rights Reserved
Created By: VisionAmp Studios