Facebook
Twitter
       
The Most Country The Most Country

Nature's Wonder

Harrison Fire Department Responds to Fire at Trenz Salon


By: Grant Scarsdale
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A dryer fire at Trenz Salon caused some damage to equipment but no injuries last night.  The Harrison Fire Department responded to the salon on Main Street in Harrison around 6 p.m. after two employees were unable to extinguish the flames.

Trenz Salon owner Missy Tolliver spoke with KHOZ.com about how the fire will affect business:

Soundbite


 
Terms Of Service  |  Privacy Statement  |  Copyright Statement  |  Advertise With Us
Copyright © and Trademark ™ 2009 All Rights Reserved
Created By: VisionAmp Studios