The Most Country The Most Country

David Davis Header

Wildlife Technical Assistance for Private Landowners

By: Press Release
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Do you own land in Arkansas?

Would you like to improve that land for wildlife and recreation?

Let your Arkansas Game & Fish Commission private lands biologist help!

These biologists provide free professional wildlife habitat management advice to include:


ü    deer management assistance;


ü    assistance creating quail, small game  & other wildlife habitats;


ü    free how-to-literature;


ü    and information on financial assistance programs that may be able to help landowners with the cost of implementing wildlife management practices.


Landowners in Madison, Carroll, Boone, Newton, Searcy, Johnson, or Pope Counties contact Trevor Mills at 870-204-1765 or by calling 800-364-4263.

Terms Of Service  |  Privacy Statement  |  Copyright Statement  |  Advertise With Us
Copyright © and Trademark ™ 2009 All Rights Reserved
Created By: VisionAmp Studios