Corrected Email Contact: Great Passion Play Announces Opening Weekend for 2013 Season
The Great Passion Play in Eureka Springs is back in business for the 2013 season with the opening weekend set for May 3rd and 4th. The Gospel Station Network is leading the effort to revitalize the Great Passion Play and pay off a $2.5 million debt. Gospel Station Network President, Randall Christy, spoke with KHOZ and emphasized the importance of packing the house during the opening weekend of the Passion Play:
The gates are now open Monday through Saturday to the Christ of the Ozarks, the Gift Shop and Bible Museum.
Randall Christy's most recent letter to Passion Play Supporters:
Dear Passion Play Supporters,
Sorry I have not updated you in several days… I was out of the country for a while.
Several developments…to spread the word about:
1. The GATES ARE OPEN… mon thru sat the gates are open to the Christ of the Ozarks, the Gift Shop and Bible Museum. Please stop and sign in at the Gift Shop.
2. VOLUNTEERS are running things at this time…and we want to THANK them for their time and dedication as we plan for the future and prepare for the upcoming season.
3. OPENING WEEKEND is set May 3rd and 4th ..and ticket prices for that weekend are LOW LOW LOW…so we can PACK THE SEATS for the kick off.
Learn all about Opening Weekend of the Passion Play at www.thegospelstation.com
4. We are asking for your help to contact Churches and let them know that we need them to bring groups this year to the Passion Play.
5. The FULL SEASON has been set … much LOWER ticket prices than in the past…and they are on sale now at www.greatpassionplay.org
6. WE NEED VOLUNTEERS… if you can volunteer to work now, or during the regular season from time to time… please let us know, and Pastor Danny Hester (who is organizing the volunteers) will contact you. We also need volunteers to start phone calling churches and other groups.
7. Save the Passion Play MISSION – March 18 through 23rd (spring break) church groups will converge on the Passion Play grounds to participate in a week-long mission trip… clean up, paint, repair, etc… the grounds to get ready for the 2013 season. If you would like to bring a group to this Mission Trip…. Contact Mike Russell (World Mission Team Director) at email@example.com
Save the Passion Play --- PHASE TWO is underway. We met the first hurdle of $75,000 to stop the pending foreclosure… NOW we need to raise $200,000 to underwrite the cost of the 2013 season. Save a Seat… for a donation of $250 or more…you can have a plaque put on a Passion Play seat in honor of someone…more info at www.greatpassionplay.org
DONATIONS of ANY amount are greatly needed … just go to: https://www.thegospelstation.com/secure/orderform.php?trans_type=donation
$10,000 to buy back the Live Animals, buy the feed and other necessities for them for this season. (We need hay immediately…if anyone has extra)
Two work trucks we can use for maintenance around the facilities.
4 Golf Carts in good condition we must have during the regular season for workers and coordinators
$12,000 to pay for print materials that need to go out next month; brochures, sales forms, post cards, promotional materials.
PATRONS…. Would you consider being a “monthly patron” of the passion play and get season tickets.
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO HELP.
We have ONE SHOT at this…the 2013 season….it MUST be a success in order for this Great Passion Play to survive and be secure for future generations.
(PLEASE PRAY that we will find people who will help the Passion Play TOTALLY pay off it’s 2.5million dollar debt… I believe it is God’s will that we share this information with ALL those who care … and that we PRAY WITH FAITH BELIEVING … for the Passion Play to be debt free !!!)
God Bless You All
The Gospel Station Network
The Great Passion Play