Facebook
Twitter
       
The Most Country The Most Country

Nature's Wonder

Animal Rescued in Reeds Spring Mobile Home Fire


By: Michael Greeley
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013

A wood stove is blamed for displacing a family of five in a single-wide mobile home fire in Reeds Spring. The alarm came in shortly after 10 a.m. Thursday for a structure fire at 3268 Keystone Drive. 

Southern Stone County fire crews were responding to a brush fire nearby when they diverted personnel to the structure fire. Upon their arrival, the home was fully engulfed in flames. Public Information Officer Eric Nielsen says the winds hindered their efforts:

Play Audio File

The American Red Cross has been requested to assist all five occupants displaced from their home. As fire crews were managing hot spots, a dog was seen hiding underneath the mobile home. Southern Stone County firemen rescued the animal, which was unharmed.


 
Terms Of Service  |  Privacy Statement  |  Copyright Statement  |  Advertise With Us
Copyright © and Trademark ™ 2009 All Rights Reserved
Created By: VisionAmp Studios