Facebook
Twitter
       
The Most Country The Most Country

David Davis Header

Green Forest Home Destroyed by Fire


By: Harold Smith
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2013

A Green Forest family is homeless as the result of a residential fire Tuesday morning.

Firefighters were called to the single family residence on South Arch Street. Fernando Canales and his family got out safely, but they lost everything in the fire.

Fire officials believe the fire was electrical in nature, apparently starting near a space heater in the home.

Canales has a wife and two sons, ages 13 and 15. The Red Cross was called in to help the family get back on its feet.


 
Terms Of Service  |  Privacy Statement  |  Copyright Statement  |  Advertise With Us
Copyright © and Trademark ™ 2009 All Rights Reserved
Created By: VisionAmp Studios