The Most Country The Most Country

Nature's Wonder

Arkansans Requesting Name Change on Drivers License

By: Michael Greeley
Posted: Sunday, March 31, 2013

Anyone who is over the age of 18 and has been recently married, divorced or had a legal name change is encouraged by the state DFA to change their name on their Arkansas driver license soon after the change is official. 

The process for a name change on an Arkansas driver’s license can be completed at an official OMV location or website. There will be a fee to process a change of name. A current Arkansas driver’s license, marriage license, divorce decree or court order for legal name change may be requested at the driver’s license office to process the chance. You are encouraged to bring the appropriate documents with you. Additional documentation may be required. 

The 10-dollar fee is due at the time of the request. Payment must be paid in cash, check or money order and be paid in person at any DFA office. 

For more information on requesting a name change on an Arkansas driver’s license, click the link below:

Information: Click here

Go to Arkansas Drivers License - dot - org: Click here


Terms Of Service  |  Privacy Statement  |  Copyright Statement  |  Advertise With Us
Copyright © and Trademark ™ 2009 All Rights Reserved
Created By: VisionAmp Studios